Unisa Chat Group Finder
Rules for using/joining any of our groupsThe rules are subject to change without notice
NerdGalaxy WhatsApp/Telegram groups
- No spam allowed.
Spam in this context will be defined as ANYTHING not directly topic related or not academic.
- chain messages ("SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS")
- advertisments ("CHECK OUT MY ...", "I am selling...")
- Please speak English
- Academic groups are for academic things. Having discussions about religion, politics, humour etc in the acedemic groups will be treated as spam
- Only the predefined NerdAdmins may remove members
If the group was not created by a NerdAdmin, the creator of the group is allowed to as well.
- The NerdAdmins of the groups reserve the right to remove any member at their own discretion.
If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a discussion, but rather send a private message to a NerdAdmin.
- If you want to invite someone else to the group, ask them to use unisa-groups.tk (like you did)
- Academic and module based group titles are NOT to be changed.
- Groups are not be joined to invite people to other groups
For example, joining ABC1234 and giving a link to "My random chat group"
- Keep personal arguments and insults out of the groups, if you have a problem with someone, sort it out in private
- In order to attain access to the google drives repositories, you MUST be an active member of the particular academic WhatsApp/Telegram group.
- We do not condone the sharing of copyrighted materials and any students doing so are at their own risk
Google Drive Repository shared access
- NO deletion of files is allowed... EVER.
- ALL members have a duty to invite new users (as per rules in WhatsApp/Telegram section).
If every person adds at least one other person, no one will be left uninvited
- NO links are to be distributed. Folders access sharing ONLY via manual email invites for prospective members.
- These folders are NOT exclusively for downloading, but for collaboration. Thus uploading of missing files is
COMPULSORY. (After all, you reap what you sow)
- ALL members are obligated to upload materials which is not in the repository yet, but is related to the module topic.
- You MUST be a member of the WhatsApp/Telegram group prior to attaining access to the storage repository (for obvious reasons).
- NO mylife emails are allowed. Only personal emails (gmail, outlook etc)
- ONLY request access to the modules you are CURRENTLY registered for in the CURRENT semester (meaning no more than 5 or 6)
- These folders are NOT data sources and are NOT studypacks. They are meant to be tools for collaboration.
- We aim to keep files indefinitely, a dynamic repository, not just a place to fetch files when needed
- Please refrain from sharing copyrighted material and as such, the NerdGalaxy Admins shall not be held responsible for any/all actions of other students on the google drives.